28th September – 7th October
Cask Ale Week will this year run between Friday 28th September and Sunday 7th October.
The campaign is organised by Cask Marque (with support from CAMRA) and aims to:
- Encourage non-real ale drinkers to try real ale for the first time
- Encourage inexperienced real ale drinkers to try more varieties of real ale
- Encourage experienced real ale drinkers to visit real ale pubs throughout the week
- Encourage non-real ale pubs to stock real ale for the first time
- Encourage pubs to organise a number of real ale events to encourage more real ale trade
CAMRA members can also support Cask Ale Week by talking to local breweries and pubs and plan events with them such as real ale tastings with brewers, new beer launches, beer and food matching lunches or evenings, real ale passport schemes and events aimed at encouraging more women to try real ale.
If you know of any events taking place in our branch area please email me so that they can be publicised on this page.
Further information is available from the Cask Ale Week Website.